Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Foundation, Who I Am

Sermon Topic 4/2/13 from Conference … Elder (now Apostle) Jeff Oldham … My Foundation, Who I Am
The most important things in life … Faith, Hope, and Charity; and being a prayer warrior
Alma 5:23 Now the Spirit knoweth ALL THINGS….
Ether 5:27 … fools mock, but they shall mourn
How are we doing in our lives? It’s not about what we do, it’s HOW we do it. We must have PASSION … can you hear HIS voice?
Moroni 10:29-30 … it is by His GRACE that we are made perfect in Christ
Isaiah 41:10 … Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness ( see also 40:31 msl)
Brother Jeff touched upon the game of curling, in which one player slides a heavy stone toward a goal, while other players call out guidance … God is calling to us with guidance; do we hear His voice calling to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment